Wreckfest is heading to PS4 and Xbox One consoles on the 27th August 2019 and this week saw the release of a new trailer featuring Sheriff. However, this Sheriff is not someone you want to go to for help, as this one is purely there to wreck you!
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customisation – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
Wreckfest will be available in both standard and deluxe versions, while the digital deluxe edition offers a 24-hour head start into the game on August 26th, 2019, both versions will include the exclusive Bandit Ripper V8 racer for everyone who chooses to pre-order, digitally or retail.
The Deluxe Edition also contains the Season Pass, which will grant access to 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customisation like armour, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step after the release, along with free content updates.
PC owners will also get a huge game update on August 27th which features;
- 3 entirely new tracks and 1 new derby arena
- 3 new crazy challenge vehicles
- 1 new reward car for finishing the career
- New & improved career events
- Several new paint jobs for existing vehicles
- Additional daytimes for all tracks